Commercial Gate Installation
Providing the Gateway to Happiness.
Trusted Commercial Gates Provider in Beverly Hills
Who Needs a Commercial Gate?
A commercial gate may be just the system you have been looking for. This can increase your security, and give you peace of mind whenever you leave your facility. Other reasons why a business owner may opt to get gate services include:
- It controls access.
- Some gates can record, so you have documentation of who is trying to come in, and who is going out.
- It can keep out animals, and other unwanted guests.
- It can add a more professional touch to the exterior of your facility.
Different Kinds of Commercial Gates
There is nothing worse than not having options. Luckily, at Heavenly Garage Doors & Gates, we offer our clients a number of options when choosing the type of gate that best suits their needs. The different types include the following:
- Sliding gate. This type of gate rolls on wheels in order to get to the other side and lock.
- Swing gate. This type of gate will open about 90 degrees each way. It functions like a door does, where you can open it to walk through, and close it behind yourself.
- Vertical lift gate. This type of gate does exactly what you’re thinking it does- it lifts up with the click of a button, so people can pass through!
- Pedestrian gate. This type of gate is for individuals looking to walk in to the facility premises.
Contact the Professionals
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Free Consultations Available
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
24/7 Emergency Service
Family-Owned & Operated
READ OUR BLOG
LEARN ABOUT GARAGE DOORS AND GATES
Any device used regularly is prone to developing faults. A garage door is no exception. Sometimes accidents happen and this door is damaged. Don’t worry if the door of your garage requires some repair. Professional garage door repair Los Angeles services are just a call away and quite affordable. Home
Is a Side Hinged Door the Right Carport Entry for You? With a plethora of options for a garage door in the market, choosing the right one for you can already be a struggle. For one, aside hinged door looks pretty and decent to any garage. However, when it comes
Opening Up to Advantages Upon scanning the average citizen’s home, one might easily pinpoint areas of the home that need a bit of a handyman’s touch. But there are some areas that are simply much more technically complex for the good old designated handyman at home (a.k.a., Dad) to